2018 Food VENDOR APPLICATION
and general information for participation
The Day of the Dead Festival North Park is set to take place on October 27th
on the 3800th block of Ray Street - in the Heart of North Park.
The Day of the Dead Festival North Park is a free event, open to the public, and will feature artisan vendors, a community altar, crafts workshops for both children and adults, food trucks, music, a cantina, and much more!
deadline to apply and submit completed form is September 15th, 2018
Food Vendor Fee = $250
* Instructions for full payment will be provided by email once accepted to be part of the day of the dead festival north park.
* Payments will be made via PayPal.
- Event date October 27, 2018, between the hours of 11am-4pm
- The deadline to apply and submit completed form is September 15th, 2018
- We will not process your payments until you are accepted to the event.
- Vendor is responsible for bringing their own generator
Food Truck space fee — $250
DODFNP will do the following to promote the festival:
- Distribute 5,000 cards and 50 posters in the San Diego and nearby areas.
- Promote the DODFNP through event calendar listings, newsletter email campaigns, press releases, and media alerts.
- Promote the DODFNP through Instagram (@Artelexia 94K+, plus all vendors to promote as well), TV spots, and advertisements in San Diego.
- List registered artists on the DODFNP website and the DODFNP Facebook page.
- Promote registered artists/vendors on the DODFNP Instagram, Facebook, and other social media outlets.
The following will need to be provided upon acceptance as a Food vendor:
- 5-8 high resolution photos of merchandise or previous setups at other festivals/markets
We will request the above items via email once accepted to be a food vendor.